Welcome to LoanCare’s Customer Advocate Website
At LoanCare, we take our service to our customers seriously. This platform is intended to assist our customers who need to contact our customer service representatives that specialize in research and customer inquiries. We hope that this website will empower our customers to contact us for any issues that they may have with their loan or with the servicing of their loan.
What is an Advocate?
An advocate is a person who investigates, reports on, and helps to settle complaints. An advocate represents the interest of the consumer and acts as an intermediary in order to resolve issues and address complaints.
Why does LoanCare have Advocates?
The customer advocate, while still an employee of the company, is the customer’s liaison to management by providing a resource and process to answer your questions, and to help you resolve your concerns or issues. The advocate will be the voice to the members of our organization, who have the power to address your issues directly and in a timely fashion.
Some of the issues that our advocates can help you with include:
- If you did not get connected to a representative that could respond to your issue
- If you feel that we are calling you at an inconvenient time or at an inconvenient number
- If one of our representatives has said something that has upset you
- If you do not know who we are or why we are calling you
- If you have questions about escrowed taxes and insurance
- If you have some other question about your loan or our service
Please do not hesitate to contact us!